- You have the possibility to submit an oral presentation, a poster or an e-poster until 2022/12/17 at midnight.
- Authors whose summary has been chosen to be presented onsite will have to attend the Congress physically and register before March 18, 2023.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Click here to see the list of themes and topics.
- Presentation format: Authors can submit abstracts for a podium presentation, poster presentation or e-poster.
- Abstract title: The title should not exceed 25 words.
- Body text: limited to 300 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words. Typing your text directly into the field is not recommended.
- Abstracts should clearly state: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG and PNG format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image.
- We strongly recommend that you do not use any Greek letters, but instead their plain text counterparts: “Delta” instead of “Δ “, etc.
- You can submit an unlimited number of abstracts.
Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent early 2023.
Submission rules and conditions
- By submitting an abstract, the submitting first-author confirms that all information of the abstract is correct and has been approved by the co-authors.
- Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline and will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the authors consent for publication (e.g. IFAB 2023 website, programme, other promotions)
- The submitting author warrants on behalf of all authors and institutions that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to IFAB 2023 andthe Organiser. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- By submitting an abstract, you grant the Organiser a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- By submitting an abstract, you confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any abstract that does not comply with the above.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to requalify the topic of the submission.
Award of the best communications
A panel from the Scientific Committee will award 3 prizes of 500 € each. The selection will be done during the Congress.
- 1 prize will be awarded to the best oral presentation
- 2 prizes will be awarded to the best posters
The Congress Committee reserves the right to make changes to the congress program at any time without notice according to the situation(s) of the moment.